sö î hèãrd ÿôū łįkê gùÿś wìth áçćėñtš
- band member to fans: what song should i cover
- me: cover me
- me: with your naked body
- me: what
- me: who said that
the internet is fucking incredible. i can keep up with current events and stay in contact with old friends at the click of a button. fascinating. i’ve been watching porn for seven hours.
aP SURMMER ASSSIGNEMFBTS ARE UPDATED ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE DON’T SVYOUCHT ME
ok I just looked at it
Stats doesn’t seem too bad
but im gonnA DIE IN AP LIT
ELISE LINK PLZ
NEVERMIND I’M READY TO KILL MYSELF I FOUND THE AP LIT ASSIGNMENT OMFG KILL ME PLZ
it’s less work than the AP Language assignment lol. the ap lit assignments looks like it’s just reading and annotating
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
will.i.am changes his name to am.i.will? he is struggling with an identity crisis.